The transfer window might be closed, but that doesn't stop players being linked with new clubs.
Sampdoria winger Mikkel Damsgaard is the newest name on the Tottenham shortlist if rumours are to be believed, with Jose Mourinho interested in bringing the Danish forward to the club.
According to reports, he is also attracting interest from Inter Milan and Juventus ahead of a potential summer move, but who is he?
Here's everything you need to know about the 20-year-old...
1. Came up through the Nordsjaelland academyAfter playing under his father for Jyllinge FC, Damsgaard joined Nordsjaelland as a 12-year-old.
He progressed through their academy and became a key player at Under-17 level before making his debut for the first team in the Superliga aged just 17. Prodigal talent.
2. Signed for Sampdoria for £5.5mAfter three seasons in the first team in Denmark, Serie A side Sampdoria stepped in and signed the youngster for £5.5m in 2020. They moved early to get the deal done, signing him in February for the summer.
Since signing he has played 22 times for the club, scoring twice and registering four assists during his debut campaign.
3. Danish internationalHis fantastic form during his time at Nordsjaelland earned him international recognition, representing the national team from Under-18 level all the way up to the senior team where he made his debut in 2020 against Sweden as a substitute.
4. Grew up a Manchester United fan
As a young football fan in Denmark, Damsgaard grew up as a Manchester United supporter.
Born in 2000, he would have missed legendary goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel's entire tenure at Old Trafford, but his standing at the club would certainly have played a part in the future winger's decision.
5. His nickname is 'Il Ragazzino'
Upon confirmation of his transfer to Sampdoria in July 2020, Nordsjaelland released a mini documentary on the player's career at the club from youth football all the way up to his final season at the club.
The title of the documentary, which can be found on Youtube, is 'Il Ragazzino' - which translates to 'The Little Boy' in Italian - and Sampdoria and their fans have continued to use it.
6. FIFA 21 and PES 2021 rating
The move to Serie A meant that Damsgaard was included on FIFA 21 and PES this year, although it's unlikely anyone is using his card much.
The Dane has a 73 rating as a left winger on FIFA, with four star skills and a three star weak foot to go with it. They clearly didn't see him much, as his card is a silver which means it's in the second lowest tier of cards possible.
On PES, his rating is even lower as he's given just a 71 but his position is listed as an attacking midfielder rather than a winger.
Source : 90min